Diet and lifestyle consultation
Multiple chronic conditions are successfully addressed by Ayurvedic methods, which include adjustments in diet and lifestyle. During the initial consultation, we will look into your disorder in detail and set up a therapeutic goal. You will receive suggestions regarding your diet and lifestyle. Most adjustments include the usage of over-the-counter herbs and spices but specific herbs may also be prescribed.
Restoring balance might take a while, so once you start incorporating the suggested changes into your daily life, depending on your response to the treatment, further adjustments might be introduced.
In my experience, the Ayurvedic approach works best when you:
- have already tried several means to manage your condition and are not completely satisfied with the results and believe that there must be a different way;
- have a proactive attitude and are ready to take responsibility for your wellbeing;
- are not expecting a magic pill that will immediately solve all your problems and understand that it can take time.
Consultations are available in English, Russian or Dutch and can be conducted remotely (via Skype, Facetime, Whatsapp or similar means).
Initial consultation – £70 (duration 60-75 minutes)
Follow-up consultation – £35 (duration 30 minutes)
Herbal supplements cost approximately £20-25 per month
Ayurvedic massage is a form of therapy and a great way to relax your body and mind. In general, massage improves circulation, enhances skin tone, joint flexibility, improves mood, and promotes vitality. Ayurvedic massage is especially recommended when the following problems are present: overall dryness, constipation, insomnia, anxiety, panic attacks, fatigue, pains and aches, congestion and stiffness etc.
Ayurvedic massage is performed using high quality oils (plain or infused with medicinal herbs). The oils are selected according to your body type and your current needs. Massage can be energising or relaxing.
Massage session 60 minutes – £70
Massage session 90 minutes – £90
Massage session 120 minutes – £110
Yoga and movement therapy
Traditionally, Yoga was never taught in groups but individually, because we all have different bodies, different capacities and different needs. 1-to-1 sessions are advisable if for whatever reason you don’t want to attend group classes or if there is a particular problem you want to address. Yoga therapy is often recommended as a complementary technique for treating multiple conditions.
In my practice, I use Yoga and Qigong principles to help clients arrive in their bodies and feel welcome there. My main focus at the moment is on women’s health issues and chronic body aches.
Intake or one-off session (60 minutes) – £50
3 individual sessions (60 minutes) to be used within 6 weeks – £100
- All prices on this page are for services in St Ives. In other places the price may vary.
- In certain cases, consultations and movement therapy sessions can be performed at your place for an additional fee of £20. Please get in touch to discuss this option.